LOTW and Logging Info

If anyone is interested it is possible (fairly easy in hind sight) to make
AC Log from N3FJP properly report OSCAR contacts in LOTW automatically.

If you have worked me as kk0sd or ks5z via satellite those contacts should
be in LOTW except for contacts made from my home of the last 2 years.  They
will go in next.  After that I will go after my ka0yos logs.

Speaking of older logs, has anyone entered QSOs from RS 10/11 in LOTW?  My
logs show it as RS 10/11, is there anyway now to determine if it was RS-10
or RS-11?

Thanks and 73,

Joe kk0sd