Re: ISS Repeater

Just tried to work the ISS L/V pass at 1240z here in fm29. I'm using the
freq pair of 145800,1269650 with SatPC32 . Heard Mike n1jez and Claire
ve3npc, I didn't hear my D/L at all. Mike you called me a couple of times
did you hear me? I'm running 10 watts into 90 foot of 1/2 " hardline feeding
a 55 L directive systems loop yagi, I have about 5.56 watts at the ant
feedpoint. I will try some more tomorrow morning. If this becomes a frequent
mode I will buy a 1.2 gig amp. I wouldn't have much use for it otherwise as
my 1.2 ant is at 17 feet 30 feet above sea level 2 miles from the Ocean. Not
exactly an ideal VHF and above contest location !

73 Jeff kb2m