ISS Repeater

Had a nice QSO with Clare, VE3NPC via the ISS repeater this morning during
the 1235 pass over Vermont, FN34im. We were alone.

I held the repeater longer today. Doppler tuning seems pretty critical.
Clare was computer controlled. I was using manual tuning (OK, call me old
school...) One of these days I'll hook up the radios for computer tuning. I
got a copy of SatPC32 so maybe it's time.

Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT 29649
"A closed mouth gathers no feet"