From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of n1jez@burlingtontelecom.net
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 7:36 AM
To: AMSAT BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] ISS Repeater

If anyone else was on and trying, can you let me know? I'd like to see if
that was the reason I couldn't access the repeater as it was ascending. One
other observation, I found the doppler correction to be pretty critical.
I've seen this when running low power into AO-51 for tests.

I hope to try a few  more passes this week.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT 29649
"A closed mouth gathers no feet"