Re: Egg beater, ELK, yagi, arrow, Lindenblad

>I can vouch for that
>Lindeblad work well on weather satellites for me .
>I made a quadrifilar for 1090 MHz once, but it was 100 MHz out when
>I swept it !

Yes, I know Andrew, when I built the first one about twenty years ago
from the plans in the Amateur satellite manual using their
dimensions, I built 5 iterations, before I got it flat at 435...But
then it scaled perfectly to all other frequencies....

And as near as I could measure, they are all 1.8 or less...The filar
length is critical, the bends can be approximated...

            73, Dave, WB6LLO

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...