Re: Building an EggBeater

>> The original website is gone, but I recently found a mirror site :
>> http://www.observations.biz/K5OE/    look for Eggbeater link.
>
> Thanks for the link, the image for the phasing harness is not working.
> Do you have the orginal image?
> PE0SAT

Hummm. I hadn't noticed that that link was to the original site . . .
I made a sketch from that, and have taken pictures during construction.
I will put together a quick page on my website that has some more detail,
and let you know when it is available. (Hopefully sometime this year)..

   Thanks  /;^)
--
  <- Licensed in 1976, WB5RMG = Alan Sieg * AMSAT#20554 ->
  <- http://www.somenet.net * http://wb5rmg.somenet.net ->