Re: Arrow Antenna

> I've noticed some "Arrow" discussion on the BBS. I am not a real
> technical ham but I do know that I can routinely hit the mainland
> from Hawaii at 1 degree elevation with the Arrow (ask K7WIN).

Nope. Sorry. You are wrong. The engineers here state that that type of
performance from an Arrow Antenna is impossible. You are deluded.

Other engineers here state that you would really be pleased with the
performance of the Arrow if it were polarized differently. Anywhere
from 3-to-20dB increase in signal strength. So your "1 degree
elevation" passes you are successfully working are nothin' ...

Removing tongue from my cheek,

Clint Bradford, K6LCS / KAF3359
909-241-7666