Mahalo

to the many ham enthusiasts that I have talked to via satellite
over the holidays. What a treat this has been for me!

I've noticed some "Arrow" discussion on the BBS. I am not a real
technical ham but I do know that I can routinely hit the mainland
from Hawaii at 1 degree elevation with the Arrow (ask K7WIN).

So hopefully, when I am back in Honolulu next month I will be
able to continue some of my new friendships via satellite. Always
willing to travel, perhaps I can also provide some additional grids
other than BL11.

Mahalo and Happy New Year to all
Respectfully,
robert smith NH7WN