ISS V/U repeater active,and audio recording ISS rep. on Japan.

Hello All,

This morning I worked only a few stations via the
ISS V/U crossband repeater.
Probably many people are not aware that it is active now.
TX Uplink: 145.990Mhz FM (with 67hz tone!!!).
RX Downlink: 437.800Mhz FM (adjust doppler few khz up and down).
Renember this V/U mode is not useal and was sceduled for this
25 years ham radio in space event (for December 2008).
I have received an audio recording from JA0CAW with ISS V/U repeater
on Japan.
I have posted the audio recording on my website.
Good luck (to all) if you trie.

73's Cor PD0RKC
http://iss.ontwikkel.nl