Re: Arrow vs. Elk

> ... the Arrow, as built does not have its elements insulated from
> the boom. It uses dimensions for insulated elements . . . so much
> for the Arrow . . . .

This is a case of where "engineering mentality" and "first-hand,
practical experiences" are colliding.

When I was selling these for HRO, a gentleman brought his back one
day. "This can NOT work," he exclaimed. "It is designed all wrong ...
" I refunded his money, and bought the antenna for a backup for
myself. I am using it to this day, successfully working the FM sats
with 1.5-to-2.5W TX power.

So much for the Arrow, indeed ... (grin)

Clint Bradford, K6LCS / KAF3359
909-241-7666