FT 847/SYMEK F-IFD installed and TNC3S on EBAY

Hi  HAM Satellite enthusiasts
Mark it on your calendar!. On Jan 5th, 9:00pm PST, I am listing the above mentioned equipment with a low reserve on ebay.
The SYMEK TNC3S is equipped with a 9.6k and a 38.4k modem. The FT-847 is maxed out with a voice synthesizer, 500hz cw filter,  and 2.5khz SSB filters . You can process satellite pictures with this set-up.
If you want a terrific deal or know some one who wants to get into satellite communication in a first class way, here is the opportunity.
I will be selling some more ham satellite stuff on ebay and will keep you informed when it goes on the block.
Best 73 and a Happy '09.
Bill, W5PGZ