Re: Elk vs. Arrow

Clint,

Let's agree to disagree on this because I feel exactly the opposite. Maybe you should revisit the Elk with a handle like the one you've made for your Arrow, which likely would mitigate the "sloppiness" you relate. If we lived closer, we'd make a few passes side-by-side just to see who hears what when, and for how long.

73 to all,

Tim

-------------- Original message from Clint Bradford <clintbrad4d@earthlink.net>: --------------