Telemetry.

Dear Amsat friends,
                          While having many years experience of analogue
satellite operating, I'm the first to admit that I'm a *TOTAL* ignoramous
regarding 'digitalis horriblis' ... so please don't 'smirk' at my question.

Is the telemetry from AO-51 transmitted continuously?, or only at certain
specified times? ... on 435.150? ...

I 'could' probably find the answer to these questions by 'Googling' ... but
isn't the Amsat-bb here for this precise purpose?.

Answers on a $100 note please, to <la2qaa@amsat.org> ... failing the
C note, an e-mail *WILL* be just as appreciated.

In anticipation of your answers - thank you.

Wishing you all a happy and prosperous 2009.

73 John.   <la2qaa@amsat.org>