NEW AMATEUR FM SATELLITE FROM KACST!

HI all

During the last summer I meet .Mark Kanawat (N4TPY) from SpaceQuest during a visit to KSA with Dr.Abd Alaziz Alsagir from King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST) at shack of Firas HZ1FS at Riyadh city. We had a nice friendly meeting

 Dr.Alsagir mentions and discussed the possibility of Adding a FM amateur satellite repeater to
The future planed satellite from KACST

I hope we will have another  new Amateur  FM Satellite soon from KACST

photo of the meeting at my homepage link

http://www.st2nh.com/news

73
Nader ,st2nh
www.st2nh.com