Re: Apollo 8 Press Kit

Hi Clint and everyone,

look here for more:

    http://history.nasa.gov/alsj/main.html

You find all the presskits from Apollo7 to 15    here:
http://history.nasa.gov/alsj/main.html

But don't miss the videos and "Communications" stuff....

Imagine if amateurs at that time would have had the same S-Band
receiving capabilities like today, thanks to AO-13 and AO-40...
Would be nice listening to the moon  :-)

Thanks and best wishes for 2009!!
73s Peter DB2OS