KE5GDB -> EM20 (North of Houston) through Tuesday

Hello all-

I will be active in EM20 Friday through Tuesday.

Every year my Boy Scout troop attends a winter camp program at Camp Strake,
and this year I plan to bring my new Arrow Antenna along with an FT-60.
Although I will do my best to make it on the birds, there will be times when
I'll be eating the (horrible..) camp food or doing other activities during
the pass times.

Anyway, hope to hear y'all on the birds, and hopefully I can do a few
demonstrations for my troop!

73 de KE5GDB (Life Scout)

--
Andrew Koenig