An Off-Topic Question

I asked sometime ago in the group, but sometimes things change and stuff comes along so I thought I'd ask again and see if any one had a mini-computer like a PdP-11 with tapes drives and the large external disk drives in the floor boxes.

As I mentioned before, just trying to find a unit to show students the older technologies as well as how to program with Cobol/Fortran.

Using PCs is the best way to do a lot of stuff, but a mini-mainframe is the visually appealing idea.

Just thought I'd ask in case things changed out there!

Dave // DM78qd // KA0SWT