Happy Holidays To All

Hello to all,

As Henk, PA3GUO pointed out so well, we have many operational satellites to be thankful for. But, we're always anxious for even more and better satellites and as a new member of the AMSAT-NA management team I can tell you that the organization is working very hard to redefine itself along it's revised Mission Vision, with the sincere desire to bring even more exciting satellites to the Amateur satellite community.

So, as we head into an uncertain New Year on many fronts, be certain that AMSAT-NA is working hard to deserve you support and membership.

To all of you, my best wishes for a happy Holiday season and a much better New Year.

Regards...Bill - N6GHz