Re: HRD freq. saving/storing

Hi Tony !

I am NOT an expert user of HRD.

For Cute, Delfi, SEEDS, etc, I put HRD on the
beacon frequency of that satellite and HRD
does the doppler correction.

In that special pop-up window (the tracker)
at the bottom right is a small horizontal
scroll bar that allows to save settings for
multiple satellites. That way I have also a
different setting for AO51 V/U and L/U.

I have not tried this for FO29 like lineair transponders,
only for fixed frequencies, simply because I do FO29 etc.
always (embarassed to share that here) by hand using
the TS2000 built-in coupling, but without doppler compensation.

Maybe this helps, maybe (most likely) you knew this already.
Sorry if this is useless, then I apologize :-)

Henk, PA3GUO