Making regular QSOs on the Linear Satellites

Happy Holidays Everybody!

Recently, I added a CT62 cable to my FT-817ND, and have been using Ham Radio
Deluxe for computer control.  And without changing anything else (i.e. Still
using the Eggbeaters on the garage), I have made several contacts on both
VO-52 and FO-29.  I have to say that it is JUST AS EASY, if not easier to
make said contacts on the linear satellites due to more room on the
transponder as well as having better reception capability since it isn't
using FM as the mode of choice.

Next challenge is to operate AO-7.

John KB2HSH

--

John Marranca, Jr
PBX Technician/Shop Steward CWA Local 1122
BN Systems, Inc
Orchard Park, NY
(716)972-2006