ARISS special event thanks and suggestion

My greatest thanks for this special ARISS event. It's new challenges encourage me to hone my equipment up to standard (which is arguably the serious point of the thing).

My frustration has been that due to work commitments (which I do in my spare time from satellites, hi) I haven't had any time except weekends, and just got my 9k6 tnc adjusted so that it'll properly modulate my rig, and the 9k6 effort has now stopped.

But I see that there's a programme gap between the 3rd and 15th of January?

So I am sending this to the -bb because others may have their wish list too!!

73 de andy g0SFJ