Re: Web Audio Ursid Meteor Pings

Thanks Joanne!

I would think that it might also hear the short 1 sec pings of any big satllites (ISS etc) that also went through it unless they have filered those out somehow...

Easy to check.  Just put a gnd station at the coordinates of kikapoo texas and watch for any ISS or hubble etc passes the instant they pass an azimuth of 91.5 or 271.5 fro m Kikapoo.

Bob, WB4APR