AO-51 qrp debate

It's hard when you're in the field to uplink on the main channel with a 5w handheld, an arrow and a following wind - see my website www.andythomas.eu (and follow the links) for the evidence in trying.

I would have opened up more eastern countries but due to the fm effect was stamped on by siberian stations, etc.

Would love to uplink in a qrp channel and downlink onto the main channel so that qro ops could uplink on the main (qro) uplink and down link onto the same channel as me.

I don't think qro ops listen to the qrp downlink channel?

Maybe we would need some device on the qrp uplink to sit on abusers.

all comments gratefully received; and my thanks to the ao-051 command team who have helped me worldwide!!

andy G0SFJ: as
EA6/G0SFJ/P
EW/G0SFJ/P
F/G0SFJ/P