AO-51 QRP...or does anyone actually read the realschedule?

>From http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/CTNews.php:

QRP user FM Repeater, V/U (All users restricted to 10 watts or less, omni or
handheld antennas)
Uplink: 145.880 MHz FM
Downlink: 435.150 MHz FM

I think the removal of the "graphic" schedule will force people to spend an
extra 10 seconds to read what restrictions or intentions are in effect, and
this problem will be solved. I'm sorry it's come to this, again, but we
cannot sacrifice civility and order on the air for convenience.

73, Drew KO4MA
AMSAT-NA VP Operations