Re: QRP ????

I think 5 watts to a 20 element beam and 20 beams phased would be neat
and as mentioned ... hardly QRP. I believe QRP is rated at power
transmitted from the business end of the antenna, not from the coax
connector end.

Otherwise, my 5 watt ht can be fed to a 200 watt linear and then a mag
mount and said to be QRP because the ht only has a 5 watt output.

Somewhere along the line, wasn't there questions pertaining to this in
our licensing exams?

73...bruce

Sent from my iPhone