SatPC32 track error help

I have had this happen before and cannot remember how I fixed it.

Tried to track ISS today and the track is off. Both the computer and
SatPC32 show the correct time and date. Latest Keps have been
downloaded. I am hearing ISS packets but the computer says it is over
the southern-Indian Ocean.

Any sugggestions (I'll write 'em in bold letters on the wall for next
senior moment!)?

Len Revelle N9IJ
n9ij@comcast.net