AO7 G1WPR

Terry Congratulation on the fine achievement on 4000 plus oso's on AO7. It's been a pleasure to be your old friend over the many many years on AO7. It has been fun and I hope we can continue our almost daily qso's. Even Nancy said Congratulation. I bet Kathy will trow a party hi hi.
73
Joe
Amsat 3788