KX4Y via email

Some of you may have recently received an email notification from KX4Y
regarding the upcoming ARISS contact.   I received this with great joy,
as Dieter has recently been out of circulation with some medical issues,
and this tells me that he is at least connecting to the keyboard some.

I send this for those who know Dieter, but may not be on that email list,
in case they might wish to send him some holiday greetings by email...

Thanks Dieter for everything you do !!!
   73 for now   /;^)
--
  <- Licensed in 1976, WB5RMG = Alan Sieg * AMSAT#20554 ->
  <- http://www.somenet.net * http://wb5rmg.somenet.net ->