AO-7 historic orbit approaching

Hey everyone,

Based on the AO-7 Log Web page, AO-7 is about to begin its 56,000th orbit!

The next pass over the USA, which begins for me in Northeast Georgia at roughly 01:12 UTC (8:12 p.m. Eastern Standard Time) will be part of that orbit.

I hope somebody might come up and hear a CW signal around 29.445 (the Grand Old Girl is in Mode A). I think it would be awesome to have a contact on orbit 56k!

73 to all,

Tim - N3TL