New Row for all oscar satellites at (Satellite StatusWebPage) , RE:PO-63 stataus?

HI,
It wll be more easy to monitor all satellites with OSCAR number If  David Carr, KD5QGR and Bob Bruninga, WB4APR add row to all  new satellites in their wounderfull webpage
http://oscar.dcarr.org/index.php

>Hi all,
> Does anyone know the status of Peheunsat-1 (PO-63)? The Weekly Satellite
>Report only states that it is in orbit and I could not find it listed on any of
>the AMSAT sat status pages. I tried listening to the listed frequency
>(145.825mhz FM) and heard nothing.
> I also can find no website for it either.Thanks in advance.
>73 de Doug KA8QCU

Doug I have been monitoring PO-63 last  two weeks  - but  Nill copy
These links may help with PO-63!

http://www.dk3wn.info/sat/afu/sat_pehuen.shtml

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/hamradio/je9pel/pehuenst.htm

73,Nader,st2nh