Re: Kenwood TH-D7 split Tx/Rx

Hi Bob,

Good thought, but I was on the right menu.  And when I do it for the packet mode, the problem moves there.

BUT!!!!  It looks like I didn't wait long enough to see the packets show up on the ARISS site, or get propogated through the email system.  I just got the two messages I sent to myself via the ISS packet system.

Yeah!!

Greg  KO6TH

            jFindu Locator Site

			Packets heard from KO6TH-1
between 2008/12/14 03:39z and 2008/12/14 04:39z

			Report TimePacket

                        2008/12/14 04:35z
                    KO6TH-1>APK002,ARISS,qAR,KO6TH::EMAIL-2  :me Test message through ISS2{F

                        2008/12/14 04:36z