Re: PCSAT Recovery status

On Dec 12, 2008, at 7:56 AM, Robert Bruninga wrote:

> PCSAT Recovery Status:
>
> Still no joy on recovery.
> Still too many unattended stations overloading the bird while we
> are trying to command it.

I tried to reach the station here in Colorado that was listed, but no
joy -- no one has a current phone number for him since he moved up
into the mountains.

I can't imagine he has much in the way of LOS from his QTH, since he
lives in a deep valley, last I heard.  If that helps you time your
commanding, great.

Sorry Bob.  I tried.

--
Nate Duehr, WY0X