AMSAT contest??

With the wx getting more "cabin feavorish", the voices in my head are saying we should have an impromptu AMSAT contest where the exchange  would be your grid square and your AMSAT  member number.  Something along this idea was suggested by a member of the BOD of AMSAT some time ago.  Lets see if this idea has any traction.
73 Bob W7LRD
Seattle

--
"if this were easy, everyone would be doing it"