Strong carrier on 145.825

I am seeing a very strong, full quieting carrier on 145.825.  It appears
to be external to my house since it is fully directional using the
rotator.  I expect it might be a fair distance away since it becomes in
audible off the back of the beam.  (6 el cheap yagi)

Anyone suggest any commonly found sources at that freq?

Its not my router, I turn that off--and it is pretty weak anyway.

Thanks

Curt
KU8L