Re: AMSAT DXpedition loaner gear project.

Amazingly, we are now 3/4s of the way there, with a D7 and two antennas from
three different members! You guys are great! We are still looking for one
more D-7 to complete the two loaner stations, and once the packages
including shipping cases and instructions, etc, are finished we will start
looking for more opportunities to loan them out to DXpeditions and other
deserving groups.

73, Drew KO4MA