Re: WiFI Interference

Hi Folks,
Here are some tips and tricks....

I have had a couple of routers/switches/hubs cause/have issues. If it is a
wireless unit, shut off the wireless only and see if that is the issue.
Power them from a regulated power supply rather than a wall wart to see if
that is an issue.

I have seen some people using cheap network wires. I use only CAT5e or CAT6
cables and they seem to be less prone to EMI/RFI/etc.

Some other tricks:
Do you have the latest firmware for the routers?
I have also used the DD-WRT software on a couple of routers. It has improved
them dramatically. Of course it also voids any warranty!!

GL Will WC2L