VRS 2008

The Audit firm is going to start the 2008 Audit January 15, 2009 in an
attempt to get it out in a more timely manner.
To that end, I need to ask all of you to submit your VRS volunteer time
reports to the web site prior to December 31 of this year. I have work to do
on that data and need the first couple weeks in 2009 to get that done..

SO, PLEASE SUBMIT ANY UNREPORTED VOLUNTEER TIME SPENT FOR AMSAT ASAP...

Thanks and have a great holiday season.

Regards,
Gunther Meisse
AMSAT Treasurer.