Re: 9600 baud+ sound card

Hi Peter
The audio isolation transformers (1:1) or the optical IC may be prevent flow of 9k6 baud data
in some interfaces ( Notice I said may be).
Use direct wires between radio data socket (pin 9600)
to PC soundcard mike input or line input (I'm using mike input).
Also take the sound (data!) direct from your PC to data pin.
Make sure your radio at 9600
Key your rig using any interface (for sure use only the key line, Audio direct connected as mention above)
Setup AWGPE for 9k6
UISS software doesn't want any additional setup
Best 73 de Nader,st2nh
www.st2nh.com