Maritime Mobile in the Arabian Sea / Indian Ocean

Greetings all,

I'm enroute on a merchant marine ship from the Persian Gulf to Diego Garcia (in grid MI62) and am QRV on AO-51 and
SO-50 with a Kenwood TH-6FA and Arrow-2. I haven't heard any activity on these birds during the evening passes but
given the region I'm in and the gear I'm using, that may not be all too surprising.

Available SO-50 passes tend to occur during my work hours, so I can only try to be on for those.

I should be in grid MK14 at the next available AO-51 pass at 11/1350Z. We're due to arrive at Diego Garcia around
16/0300Z.

While I'm at Diego Garcia (scheduled to be there until April 2009), my ship will do various short term (1 to 3
days) events but should remain in grid MI62 or neighboring grids for most of the time I'm there.

73 for now,

Jim, ND9M / VQ9JC