AO-51 L/U mode just fine

Greetings,

Just a reminder for those with L/U capability the AO-51 control team put the second system in L/U mode again after the reset last month.  I have been full quieting talking to myself two evenings in row using my 10-watts and 10-elem. cheap yagi on L-band.  I sound really good, btw, hi, hi.  L/U on through the 14th, hope to hear someone else...

73, N8OQ, Jim, FM18lu