9600 baud+ sound card

Hi All,

Has anyone had any success receiving 9600 baud using the Tigertronics,
SignaLink sound card with AGWPE and UISS.  I believe I have it configured
correctly, the only problem might be the audio isolators in the sound card
that might not allow the signal to pass.  If this setup has worked for you,
I would appreciate any insights, thank you.

73,
Pete, WB2OQQ