Spacecraft Magnetic Attitude

To see a plot on the sky of the orientation of a magnetic
stabilized satellite (PCSAT, ECHO, etc) see this page:
www.aprs.org/attitudes.html  This might be useful for those
folks with hand-held antennas.

I prepared it several years ago, but stumbled across it today
while looking for the location of the Earth's magnetic pole.  I
found an interesting plot that shows the Earth's magnetic "dip
pole" moving very fast these days, almost 5 degrees in 10 years!

But unless you ever travel the arctic, I guess your boy scout
compass will be good for the rest of your life anyway...

Bob, Wb4APR