ESEO -The European Student Earth Orbiter - developmentgets underway

Hi all,

The ESA Education website now has this interesting page concerning the ESEO satellite mission:
http://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/Education/SEMYQ2STGOF_0.html

Slightly greater technical information is also available on the AMSAT-UK website here:
http://www.uk.amsat.org/content/view/677/68/

We are not able to be more precise at this time as detailed discussions about the communications sub-system have still to take place  - hopefully we will have some firm decisions within a few weeks so that design, development and manufacture of the hardware can commence quickly.

We promise to keep information about this project flowing as much as we can.

best 73 from the AMSAT-UK team!

Graham
G3VZV