Re: AO-51

>> I would expect ...
> I may be misunderstanding your statement ...

I'm easily mis-understood. Like in my 'just-sent' reply - I said...

> The fact that you saw energy on that frequency, with doppler could
> fairly well rule out a ground-based signal on the 145 MHz uplink, reckon ?

Too few words failed to express what I thought I was thinking.
   I'll try again.

The fact that you saw energy on that 435.xx, with doppler could
fairly well rule out a ground-based signal on 435.xx as the source of
interference to the AO-51 uplink. I think that is what you were confirming.

   Maybe thats better.     Maybe additional coffee may be required ..
   /;^)
--
  <- Licensed in 1976, WB5RMG = Alan Sieg * AMSAT#20554 ->
  <- http://www.somenet.net * http://wb5rmg.somenet.net ->