Re: AO-51

> I would expect anything coming out of FO-29's transponder to show the
> same dopppler rate as the other signals, say the beacon at 435.795 ...

I may be misunderstanding your statement, but transmitters in different
locations on the ground will show different curves. Remember you have
Doppler on both the uplink and downlink too, so the beacon should be
different than any uplinked signal (unless someone was running full Doppler
tuning).

73, Drew KO4MA