Re: AO-51

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q305/glasbrenner/FO-29QRM-1.jpg

This is a capture of FO-29 last night that shows the carriers on and around
the 145.920 uplink. There may be some low level modulation on some of them.
My guess is they are some of the same long distance phones that were
plaguing AO-27 and SO-50 a few years ago. Observations from myself and
others indicate they go LOS about the time the edge of the footprint crosses
the mid Atlantic states. Notice the Doppler curve is different between the
three on the right.

Meanwhile, we plan to temporarily move the AO-51 main uplink to 145.88, our
normal 2nd channel uplink. We'll post a message to the -bb as soon as the
change is made.

73, Drew KO4MA