PCSAT restoration maybe

PCSAT web page:  http://www.aprs.org/pcsat.html

We restored PCSAT on the first orbit this morning at 1315z, but
it did not hold.  On the next pass at 1500z, the one-good shot
at a restoration was consumed by someone still digipeating via
W3ADO-1 and his packet took all the power, and our logon was
unsuccessful.

We have one more command pass chance for today at 1640z.  Please
we ask all users to not use the W3ADO-1 digi callsign until we
get in and get a positive power balance.

We only get ONE chance per orbit, and it must be a morning
orbit, if that one packet is unssuccessful, the big logon
response from PCSAT if it is not successful on the very first
packet, then there is not enough energy left for retries.  It
dies and we do not get to try again until the next orbit.

Thanks
Bob, WB4APR