Re: ISS/MKS sending SSTV

I copied inside ISS SSTV images at 1640z and pictures out the window at
1815z. I always miss the first second or two transmitted because of my
setup. It would be great to have a CW ID ahead of each SSTV transmission. I
heard this once during Richard Garriott's time on the station and it took
the guesswork out of when I should press 'record'.

I'm very much enjoying and appreciating the special ARISS activities. Thanks
to all who are making it happen!

73, Scott N1AIA