ICOM 910 owners

I found my manual for the 910, but I am still having problems
accessing Compass-1, and I think the problem is in my 910 settings...

I'm using MixW, think I have the settings there in good order, but
would sure appreciate a 910 owner sending me their phone number...

Messaging is ok, but the slight stroke I had a while back makes the
keyboard a little clumsy for me...

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....