ISS NASA Human Space Flight Pass Prediction

Frank,  Thanks for that ISS special event info, when I posted there had been
no activity, so that's good news!   In fact, I heard lots of activity on the
ISS cross band repeater tonight, UTC 02:40 12-6-08, over San Diego, CA.

Now that were getting some HAM activity on the ISS,  I sure wish the person
that keeps up the ISS pass prediction program on NASA's site, could find the
time to update the pass prediction data..........  as of UTC 07:19  12-6-08,
its showing pass predictions for November 23rd instead of the current date
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/realdata/sightings/SSapplications/Post/JavaSSOP/
JavaSSOP.html